Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Been Awhile.

Ok guys. Here are the pictures I've been promising. Sorry it's taken so long, but sometimes I get a little sidetracked.

I took this picture last night. I went in and told the babies to settle down and took their books that they were tearing up. Ten minutes later Beau calls me into their room to show me this.

They had taken every single animal out of their cubbies. I am assuming Paige did the grunt work while Gaite supervised. Typical male, right?

I absolutely love this picture. Paige is such a hot mess.

They love their Cozy Coupe. Thanks to Lollie and Poppy they now have two and I don't have to deal with the trauma of making them share.

Here is our oh so handsome sailor. This was right before he flew off to palm trees and balmy weather. I am so proud of my baby brother and am a little jealous that he gets to live at Pearl Harbor.



Uncle Ru and sister re bonding. Gaite still wasn't sure about the tall bald man staying with him. I agree Gaite, he can be a little creepy.


Yes, Gaite's 95% sized head can wear Andrew's cover. He is just so darned cute!!











0 comments: