Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige & Gaite

We had an awesome first birthday with family and friends. The babies were happy and seemed to have a good time. I was worried about how it would go considering the babies have been sick but it all went great. (Minus the horrid sunken cake that was one gender short.)

Paige was cruising around on her car waiting for the fun to begin. She looked so precious in her little sailor dress. I absolutely love her arm rolls. Reminds me of my pregnancy.


Here is Gaite chilling with Uncle Mike. He looked so sweet and handsome in his little sweater vest.

When it came time to eat cake, Paige jumped right in, Gaite however needed to poke it first.
Gaite is such a ham. As soon as he saw that people were laughing at how he was eating his cupcake he put on quite a show. Paige, once again was all business.


Yikes. I left the clean up of Gaite to Beau while I attempted to clean up Paige. I don't know which is worse. She really hates to get cleaned up.










1 comments:

The Potts Family said...

I can't believe they are already a year old. They are such beautiful babies!!